A Chartered Accountant with rich experience of a) Assurance and Accountancy and a half years of assurance and Non-assurance engagement experience at KPMG]
Having 4 and a half years of work experience in Financial Advisory Services (FAS) and audit departments of KPMG Taseer Hadi & Co. as an associate on engagements ranging from
- Financial due diligence
- Manuals preparation
- Risk assessment
- Control testing
- Process review
- External Grant Audits (Verification of expenses, and compliance with donor requirements, including generation of final deliverables);
- Institutional Assessments (Process Review, Documentation, including generation of final deliverable);
- Grant Management Services (Data review, trend analysis, report generation and fund disbursement support)
- External audits
- b) Taxation and cost efficiency [2 year of experience for managing cost efficiency, taxation, accounts and finance matters at Salma Kafeel Medical Services]
- Preparing budgets and monitoring actual results to improve performance;
- Performing detailed cost calculation including cost per department, per square feet, per day, per hour and per minute;
- Scheduling transactions in a way to gain maximum tax benefit;
- Ensuring compliance with applicable standards and other legal and regulatory requirements;
- Making pricing decisions;
- Performing data analysis and advising management on profit maximizing ideas;
- Improving audit documentation to provide complete audit trail;
- Implementing controls over inventory management;
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of Income Tax Ordinance, Sales Tax laws and related rules issued by the regulatory authorities to avoid non-compliance with legal provisions;
- Dealing with the auditors, tax consultants, bankers and legal advisor;
- Providing training to employees working in accounts and finance department for their professional development;
- End-to-end responsibility for planning, analysis, tracking, control and tracking of revenue and expenses.
- Opex, Capex and working capital improvements.
TRAINED ON EQUIPMENT PERTAINING DIFFERENT DECIPLINES.
- Imaging systems covering X-rays (both) Digital & Analog systems including, CT Scanners, MRI systems, Gamma cameras & Pet scanners including Colour Doppler’s in 3D & 4D technologies.
- Invasive and non-invasive cardiac and Neuro – Angio systems, Angio plasty, Echo cardiography and EEG systems.
- Cardiac/Coronary and cerebral monitoring systems with single and multichannel monitoring facilities.
- Planning and equipping of oncology and radiation therapy departments including linear accelerators, cobalt x-ray and Caesium therapy systems with radiation planning based on CT and X-Ray simulation techniques.
- Physiotherapy and Hydrotherapy departments including athletic endurance tests and the latest systems on electrotherapy, ultrasound therapy, shock-wave therapy, magneto therapy, and stimulation currents.
- Operation Theatres planning & Equipping for Routine & specialized surgical interventions including high sophisticated modular operation theatres with controlled contamination through positive pressure techniques with pressure chambers specifically for orthopedic & burn surgeries.
- Negative pressure isolation chambers to deal with the highly infected diseases including transportation of infected patients due to armed conflicts.
- Low priced decontamination with or with out positive pressure system based on UV radiation
- Equipping & designing of pediatric care departments including pediatric surgeries and paeds intensive care in controlled environments & pediatric hygiene and neonatal ventilation.
- Dental equipment including state of the art dental surgeries & prosthetic treatments including decontamination procedures in dental treatment.
- Central sterilization including TSSU and sub sterilization equipment with high temperature & pressure autoclaves and low temperature & pressure sterilization for the heat sensitive materials including chemical Decontamination and Ethylene oxide and formaldehyde sterilization.
- Hospital Laundry with washing & decontamination facilities.
- Automatic Floor cleaning equipment with decontamination materials.
- Hospital waste management including incineration of solid waste, special melting and decontamination chambers for the plastic waste including disposable syringes, burning &destroying of hypodermic needless. Management of contaminated hospital waste & human body parts Sterilization of contaminated waste for burying in the dumping grounds. Management of Heavy metals available in the hospital waste.
- Designing & equipping of prefabricated hospitals with double walled insulated panels and reinforced ceiling for the operation lights.
- Tentage field hospitals with special hygienic systems including positive pressure tents for surgical procedures.
- Containers based field hospitals with special hygienic systems.
- Radiation and chemical base hygiene for clean environments and clean drinking water.
- NON-Invasive aesthetic line for body contouring, weight reduction, muscle buildup, from BTL Aesthetic of UK.
- Laser systems from Quanta System Italy for hair removal, skin resurfacing, and other dermatological disorders.
- Non invasive treatment of urinary incontinence based on HIFEM (High Frequency Focused Electro-Magnetic Field) technology.
- Sate of art exercise systems involving neuro rehabilitation and physical medicine equipment from USA.
- 3D motion analysis systems from SIMI of Germany.
Academic And Professional Achievements :-
a) Having a singular honor of receiving certificate of merit for outstanding performance in Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) examinations.
b) Secured highest marks in the induction test conducted by KPMG at the time of articles registration.
c) Early promotions and engagement in managerial/team lead roles.